Admissions & Aid
Your FUTURE starts NOW!
To learn about our graduate programs, please click here.
Ferrum College is Committed to Making College Attainable
- We award more than $20 million in need-based financial aid each year
- 99% of our students receive some form of financial aid, with an average four-year aid package exceeding $100,000 in grants and scholarships
- Franklin County residents are eligible to receive up to $1,000 per year in additional aid
- We’ve frozen full-time undergraduate tuition for the 2021-2022 academic year
* We are test optional! To learn more about admissions requirements, make sure to schedule an appointment with one of our admissions counselors. *
We are excited to announce our mandatory PAWS dates on June 28, June 30, July 17, July 19, August 1 and August 14 (virtual). Once students complete their enrollment checklist, they can register for a PAWS date on their Road2Ferrum account!
Lettie Pate Whitehead Foundation Scholarship
Lettie Pate Whitehead was a generous philanthropist and accomplished businesswoman. Her legacy lives on through her foundation, which provides scholarships for Christian women from the nine Southeastern states. If you fit this description, we encourage you to apply for this scholarship to make your education even more affordable.