Contact Fitness Center
Fitness Center manager
FITNESS CENTER COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
- Please arrive with your mask on for check in
- Present your LiveSafe APP to the front desk worker and have your temperature taken.
- Your first visit to the Fitness Center will require you to complete a liability waiver that we will keep on file for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Please sign in on the appropriate sign in sheet.
- Sanitizer is provided the front desk for your use prior to entering.
FITNESS CENTER CARDIO
- All cardio has been moved to the main gym for social distancing.
- Sanitizer and paper towels are throughout the gym. PLEASE wipe down any equipment you use after use. Please place the cone on the equipment to notify student worker to inspect and be sure equipment is thoroughly cleaned for the next user.
- No one is allowed on the cardio equipment in flip flops or any open type shoe.
- If there are any injuries or incidence that occur, please see a student worker or Lead Shift Manager to complete an incidence report and receive any needed first aid care.
- If any equipment is inoperable please alert the Fitness center staff.
FITNESS CENTER WEIGHT ROOM
- We can safely have about 10-12 people MAX in each section of the weight room at once and be able to maintain social distancing.
- If the weight room is at capacity staff will ask users to wait until capacity is lowered.
- Sanitizer and paper towels are throughout the weight room. PLEASE wipe down any equipment you use after use. Please place the cone on the equipment to notify student worker to inspect and be sure equipment is thoroughly cleaned for the next user.
- No one is allowed in the weight room in flip flops or any open type shoe.
- During the week we will close the weight room one hour before the Fitness Center closes. This is cleaning time to Vacuum, Mop, and Fog as needed. We will rope off the weight room during that time so no-one is in there during our evening clean.
- Please remember to RACK YOUR WEIGHTS. Thank you!
- If there are any injuries or incidence that occur please see a student worker or Lead Shift Manager to complete an incidence report and receive any needed first aid care.
|FITNESS CENTER HOURS||MONDAY|
7 AM-10 PM
7 AM-10 PM
7 AM-10 PM
7 AM-10 PM
7 AM-9 PM
|3:15 PM||KNOCKOUT MONDAYS|
|5:30 PM||CORE SHRED|
CORE SHRED – Keep that core STRONG. 30 minutes of all ABS! Class focuses on core strength and stability. Find muscles you didn’t know you had.
KNOCKOUT MONDAYS – Work on your endurance and functional lifting with intervals of cardio through boxing! This workout allows for cardio and building muscle while trimming the fat in an unique and exciting way.
INTERVAL TRAINING – Get stronger with this 30-45 minute total-body workout that utilizes dumbbells, barbells, and even your own bodyweight. Suitable for all fitness levels.
P90X– This intense workout is presented in a circuit format which means you move from exercise with little rest in between sets keeping your heart rate up. Count on strengthening moves with plyometrics mixed in.
PUMP—Revamp your weight loss and muscle gain with high reps and barbell weights in this HIGH ENERGY class. You’ll never be bored with this fast-paced program! Suitable for all fitness levels.
SPIN – Spin is a highly effective way to build cardiovascular strength and endurance. Designed for all ages and fitness levels. Spin offers a challenging stationary bike ride with fun energizing music. It’s the perfect opportunity to get your heart pumping while you burn some serious calories.
YOGA – Start your week with a deep stretch yoga based workout. Join us as we try current fitness programs on the market via video-trainer. These workouts are for everyone and will help pick your energy up for the week ahead.
Classes are located in the Studio or outdoors if weather permits. Once max capacity is reached class will be full and unable to accept more participants. Get your spot!
Let us know if you want to use our studio for your group’s customized workouts! Email us at email@example.com for more information.
|Class & Event Schedule: WEEK OF MAY 3rd|
|Monday||5p DOG WALK – weather permitting - Bring your dog and go on an outdoor fitness walk. Poop bags, water, and treats provided!!|
|12 NOON – TAI CHI – you deserve this. Gentle movements integrated with breath. Enjoy this practice of serenity.|
|Wednesday||12 NOON – YOGA – Sun Salutation Flow series followed by strength or deep stretch work. Top everything off with a 10 minute meditation. Refreshed and ready!|
|Thursday||NOON - SPIN 30 minutes of pure cardio!!|
|5p PANTHER PROWL – weather permitting – go on an outdoor fitness walk designed with brief stations to stretch or strengthen along the way.|
|Friday||12 NOON - Get it all in station by station. Enjoy this circuit training class with 2 minutes per station and 1 minute to move to the next. 12 stations to conquer. Strength and cardio combined!|