Fitness Center Spring 2021 Hours
Monday – Thursday: 7 AM – 10 PM
Friday: 7 AM – 9 PM
Saturday: 10 AM – 9 PM
Sunday: 12 PM – 9 PM
Contact Fitness Center
Fitness Center manager
FITNESS CENTER COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
- Please arrive with your mask on for check in
- Present your LiveSafe APP to the front desk worker and have your temperature taken.
- Your first visit to the Fitness Center will require you to complete a liability waiver that we will keep on file for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Please sign in on the appropriate sign in sheet.
- Sanitizer is provided the front desk for your use prior to entering.
FITNESS CENTER CARDIO
- All cardio has been moved to the main gym for social distancing.
- Sanitizer and paper towels are throughout the gym. PLEASE wipe down any equipment you use after use. Please place the cone on the equipment to notify student worker to inspect and be sure equipment is thoroughly cleaned for the next user.
- No one is allowed on the cardio equipment in flip flops or any open type shoe.
- If there are any injuries or incidence that occur, please see a student worker or Lead Shift Manager to complete an incidence report and receive any needed first aid care.
- If any equipment is inoperable please alert the Fitness center staff.
FITNESS CENTER WEIGHT ROOM
- We can safely have about 10-12 people MAX in each section of the weight room at once and be able to maintain social distancing.
- If the weight room is at capacity staff will ask users to wait until capacity is lowered.
- Sanitizer and paper towels are throughout the weight room. PLEASE wipe down any equipment you use after use. Please place the cone on the equipment to notify student worker to inspect and be sure equipment is thoroughly cleaned for the next user.
- No one is allowed in the weight room in flip flops or any open type shoe.
- During the week we will close the weight room one hour before the Fitness Center closes. This is cleaning time to Vacuum, Mop, and Fog as needed. We will rope off the weight room during that time so no-one is in there during our evening clean.
- Please remember to RACK YOUR WEIGHTS. Thank you!
- If there are any injuries or incidence that occur please see a student worker or Lead Shift Manager to complete an incidence report and receive any needed first aid care.
|FITNESS CENTER HOURS||MONDAY|
7 AM-10 PM
7 AM-10 PM
7 AM-10 PM
7 AM-10 PM
7 AM-9 PM
12 PM-9 PM
|9:30 AM||WAKE UP|
|LUNCH TIME LIFT|
|6 PM||CORE CONDITIONING|
|7:00 PM||DEEP STRETCH & GUIDED MEDITATION|
Health & Human Performance Students
INTERVAL TRAINING—Get stronger with this 30-45 minute total-body workout that utilizes dumbbells, barbells, and even your own bodyweight. Suitable for all fitness levels.
CORE CONDITIONING – Keep that core STRONG. 30 minutes of all ABS! Pilates based core conditioning for all levels. Find muscles you didn’t know you had.
DEEP STRETCH & GUIDED MEDITATION – Your body deserves this. 20-minute deep stretch on a mat followed by a 20-minute Guided Meditation. Get your body and mind ready for the week ahead. Make this part of your self care routine. Highly recommended for Student Athletes.
LUNCH TIME LIFT—Come for a quick, high intensity workout that hits all major body parts in half an hour. Be back at your desk before your lunch break is over!
PUMP—Revamp your weight loss and muscle gain with high reps and barbell weights in this HIGH ENERGY class. You’ll never be bored with this fast-paced program! Suitable for all fitness levels.
YOGA – Start your week with a deep stretch yoga based workout. Join us as we try current fitness programs on the market via video-trainer. These workouts are for everyone and will help pick your energy up for the week ahead.
WAKE-UP WORKOUT – Get your day started with this total body energizer. Cardio and Strength all in ONE!!
Classes are located in the Studio. Once max capacity is reached class will be full and unable to accept more participants. Get your spot!