Admissions & Aid
Your FUTURE starts NOW!
To learn about our graduate programs, please click here.
Ferrum College is Committed to Making College Attainable
- We award more than $20 million in need-based financial aid each year
- 99% of our students receive some form of financial aid, with an average four-year aid package exceeding $100,000 in grants and scholarships
- Franklin County residents are eligible to receive up to $1,000 per year in additional aid
- We’ve frozen full-time undergraduate tuition for the 2021-2022 academic year
- Undergraduate tuition is capped to increase no more than five percent cumulatively through the spring semester of 2025
* We are test optional! To learn more about admissions requirements, make sure to schedule an appointment with one of our admissions counselors. *
Lettie Pate Whitehead Foundation Scholarship
Lettie Pate Whitehead was a generous philanthropist and accomplished businesswoman. Her legacy lives on through her foundation, which provides scholarships for Christian women from the nine Southeastern states. If you fit this description, we encourage you to apply for this scholarship to make your education even more affordable.
The Ferrum College Experience
|Admissions Open House|
|Students, parents, family members, and friends are all invited to visit campus!||Sat., Oct. 2||9:00 AM||On Campus|
|Whether you attend a community college or another four-year institution, spend time with us to prepare for a potential transition to the Panther family!||Tues., Oct.12||10:00 AM||On Campus|
|Panther Pride Day (Homecoming Event)||Sat., Oct. 16||9:00 AM||On Campus|
|Ferrum Friday (Franklin County students)||Sat., Oc. 22||On Campus|
|Tues., Oct. 26||10:00 AM||On Campus|