The Human Resources Office is located in the Pine House, 109 Ferrum Mountain Road.
Main number: 540-365-4596
To provide superior service to all staff and faculty with regard to recruitment, continued employment, classification and compensation, benefits, personnel policies, and training and development. The intent is to ensure that the professional needs and interests of our employees are met so that they, in turn, can successfully foster an enriching, productive environment for our student body, fully supportive of the institution’s purpose and goals.
- Employee retirement contributions can be made through Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association (TIAA)
- Health and Dental insurance toward which tax-advantaged premiums the college makes a contribution
- Employee-paid Vision Insurance at a group rate
- College-paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Policies
- College-paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Policies
- Tax-advantaged Flexible Spending Accounts are available for enrollment at open enrollment time
- College-paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid leave and holidays
- Tuition Remission Program
- Use of on-campus recreational facilities and free entry into some events
- Other benefit information available upon request
Ferrum College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Educator. In accordance with all federal, state, and local laws, it is the policy of the College not to discriminate against any employee, or applicant for employment, in hiring, promotion, pay, benefits, classification, referral, or termination of employment, or in any other aspects of employment.
Student Employment Opportunities
Log into your portal account and click on the “iAssistant” link on the “Applications” tab
Log into your Panther Tracks account to see available positions and apply for a position with Ferrum College student employment