The Human Resources Office is located in the Pine House, 109 Ferrum Mountain Road.
Main number: 540-365-4596
To provide superior service to all staff and faculty in regard to recruitment, continued employment, compensation, benefits, personnel policies, training and development. The result of this service is to ensure that the professional needs and interests of our employees are met such that they can successfully provide an environment for our student body as stated in the institution’s purpose and goals.
- Retirement Plan through Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association – College Retirement Equities Fund (TIAA-CREF). After satisfying employment requirements, the College currently matches dollar-for-dollar up to 5% of the employee’s contribution; the employee also receives a 2% non-contributory contribution.
- Health and Dental insurance toward which tax-advantaged premiums the college makes a contribution
- Employee-paid Vision Insurance at a group rate
- College-paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Policies
- College-paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Policies
- Tax-advantaged Flexible Spending Accounts are available for enrollment at open enrollment time
- College-paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid leave and holidays
- Tuition Remission Program
- Use of on-campus recreational facilities and free entry into some events
- Other benefit information available upon request
Ferrum College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with all federal, state and local laws, it is the policy of the College not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, or other aspects of employment.
Student Employment Opportunities
Log into your portal account and click on the “iAssistant” link on the “Applications” tab
Log into your Panther Tracks account to see available positions and apply for a position with Ferrum College student employment