Focus on getting a top quality education, not on paying for it. Tuition, room and board for 2019-2020 is approximately $47,550 (assuming a double occupancy room) for resident students and $35,250 for commuters. Students’ costs at Ferrum are less than those of 80% of other private colleges and universities in Virginia.
Financial Aid Resources
- Financial Literacy
- Refunds and Title IV (Withdrawal Policy)
- Tuition Exchange and Tuition Waiver Policy
- Cost of Attendance
- Award Information and Criteria for Renewal
- NASFAA Glossary of Terms for Award Notifications
- What does Verification Mean and What Documents Do I Need?
- Verification Policies
- Study Abroad Policy
- Confirmation Policy for Federal Loans
- Drug Law Violations and Federal Financial Aid Eligibility
- How to Create a FSA ID
- Net Price Calculator
- NEW!!! Financial Aid Self Service Instructions
- NEW!!! Person Proxy Instructions
- VA License Plate Scholarship Application-Deadline October 11, 2018
- How to fill out the FAFSA in 7 easy steps!
- How to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool!
- Applying for a FSA ID
- How to Access your Loan Information on NSLDS
- Private Loans 101
Visit the Financial Aid Office!
Our offices are located in the lower level of John Wesley Hall:
P.O. Box 1000
215 Ferrum Mountain Road
Ferrum Virginia 24088
Ferrum College School Code: 003711
Stop by or schedule an appointment
or email email@example.com
Feel free to contact any of our Financial Aid professionals if you have questions regarding financial aid programs or policies.
Heather Hollandsworth-Director of Financial Aid
Stephanie Bailey-Financial Aid Counselor
Denna Austin-Assistant Director of Financial Aid
Julie Nix-Assistant Director of Financial Aid
Lorrie Ellis-Financial Aid Clerk
Ferrum financial aid staff will help you meet college costs through a comprehensive program of academic and merit awards, need-based grants, loans and work-study. Tuition payment options such as Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plans are also available to help meet costs. Even though not all Ferrum students applied for financial aid last year, over 99% received some help in meeting their college expenses during 2018-2019. The average financial aid package for students who enrolled in Fall 2018 was approximately $40,086 and contains awards from scholarships and grants, all loan programs and work-study opportunities.
Financial Aid Office
John Wesley Hall
P.O. Box 1000
Ferrum, Virginia 24088