Skip to content Career Objectivestvanallen2019-10-02T18:33:15+00:00
Sample Career Objectives
- A position in industrial sales.
- A marketing position where I can use my organizational skills and sales experience.
- A position in technical sales in a diversified organization leading to a management career based on proven success and leadership.
- An English teaching position at the secondary level where I may utilize my skills in speech and drama.
- To use computer science training in software development for designing and implementing operating systems.
- A public relations position with opportunities to develop and implement programs and events, and communicate positive ideas and images.
- Retail management position which will utilize my sales/customer service experience and creative abilities for product display and merchandising.
- A teaching position in an elementary school setting with primary emphasis on grades 3-6.
- A position as a social worker dealing with the needs and problems of the elderly. Strengths include ability to evaluate needs, establish close relationships and perform individual and group therapy.
- A position in operations accounting where I can use my strong technical training and interpersonal communication skills.
- A retail management position.
- A position in corporate communication using skills in writing and knowledge of printing, editing and layout. Am particularly interested in employee communications and training publications.
- Laboratory research position in an industrial setting where I can utilize skills in chemical research and technical writing.
- A professional staff position in human services, utilizing my counseling, administrative and human relations skills.
- An entry level management position with First Union Corporation.