Skip to content Dining ServicesCardinalEye2021-06-17T15:26:04+00:00
- Shirts and shoes are required.
- After dining, all diners are requested to return plates and utensils to the dish room window.
- The student I.D. is used as a student’s meal card/debit card. A student MUST complete meal transactions with his or her valid I.D.
- There are limited options for students who forget to bring an I.D. for dining hall transactions:
- Pay cash for the meal.
- Have another student, who has a card with sufficient Dining Dollars, pay for the meal or use a guest meal (limit of 3 guest meals per semester).
- Retrieve the I.D. card and return for dining hall entry.
- Purchase a new Ferrum College identification card.
During inclement weather when classes are canceled or delayed, the dining hall hours will be adjusted.
- If all classes are canceled, the dining hall will open at 10:00am
- If classes are delayed, the dining hall will open one (1) hour prior to the start of classes.
- On days when classes are canceled or delayed, the dining hall may close at 6:00pm based on employee availability.