When hunger strikes, visitors to the Blue Ridge Folklife Festival can choose from two dozen old-time foods prepared by local families and civic groups.
This is the place for real homemade Blue Ridge country foods–no hamburgers and hot dogs here–all prepared on site.
Some visitors come just to eat their way through the festival.
The 2021 Blue Ridge Folklife Festival Menu is still under construction.
Until then, Check out 2019's offerings below!
Food Court Across from the Chapel
- Barbecue & Drinks – Pleasant Hill United Methodist Church
- Fried Fish Dinner & Drinks – Truevine Baptist Church
- Fried Apple Pies & Drinks – Neighbors Helping Neighbors Kitchen
- Barbecue Chicken – Callaway Church of God
Below Adams Lake (Creekside)
- Vegetable Soup & Drinks – Redeeming Life Pentecostal Holiness Church
- Homemade Donuts – The Zook Family
- Fried Chicken Dinner & Drinks – Gethsemane Holiness Church
- Roasted Peanuts – Clyde Neal
- Chili Beans – Joyful Light Ministries
Main Library Parking Lot
- Honey – The Wyatt Family
- Pork Rinds & Hot Apple Cider – The Meador Family
- Apples – Wade’s Orchard
- Ice Cream & Cornmeal – Bolt Milling
Rear Library Parking Lot
- Fresh Vegetables, Pumpkins, & Mums – United Way of Franklin County
Outside of Ferrum YMCA
- Fried Apple Pies & Drinks – Little Vine Community Church
- Popcorn – Maple Grove United Methodist Church
Inside of Ferrum YMCA
(Indoor Craft Area)
- Hard Tack Candy – The Bower Family
- Biscuts, Cakes, & Pies – Get Baked
Blue Ridge Farm Museum
- Funnel Cakes & Drinks – The Bowman Family
- Country Sandwiches – Friends of the Franklin County Library: Main Branch