When hunger strikes, visitors to the Blue Ridge Folklife Festival can choose from two dozen old-time foods prepared by local families and civic groups.
This is the place for real homemade Blue Ridge country foods–no hamburgers and hot dogs here–all prepared on site.
Some visitors come just to eat their way through the festival.
Food Court Across from the Chapel
- Fried Fish Dinner & Drinks – Truevine Baptist Church
- Fried Apple Pies – Our Kitchen Caterers
Below Adams Lake (Creekside)
- Vegetable Soup & Drinks – Redeeming Life Pentecostal Holiness Church
- Pork BBQ, Roasted Peanuts, Lemonade – BBQ Man
Outside Ferrum Fitness Center
- Desserts and Pepsi Products – Aladdin Foods
Main Library Parking Lot
- Honey – Wyatt Family
- Pork Rinds & Hot Apple Cider – Meador Family
- Ice Cream & Cornbread – Bolt Milling
Blue Ridge Farm Museum
- Apple Butter – Cedar Bluff Church of the Brethren
- Coffee and Desserts – Chantal Coffee Co.
- Brunswick Stew, Pulled Chicken, and Sides – Buddy’s BBQ