Welcome to the Ferrum Family!
Now that you have been accepted, the next step is to submit your $250 Enrollment Deposit as soon as possible indicating your intention to attend Ferrum College. This deposit will be credited to your student account for Fall Semester 2020.
You can you pay your deposit by phone, online via Panther Tracks (your log-in information is included in your acceptance packet), or by mail. If you choose to submit your payment by mail, please be sure to include the enrollment deposit form enclosed with your acceptance letter to ensure that we can identify the account the check or money order should be credited to.
Once your Confirmation Deposit has been posted to your account, please complete the following steps. Many of the forms required can be accessed via your Panther Tracks, which we have noted below. For your convenience, we will also mail these forms to you.
- Complete and submit your FAFSA after October 1, 2020.
- Complete and submit your Housing Survey. If you are eligible to live off-campus and plan to do so, please complete the Housing Waiver Form instead.*
- Complete and submit the 504 Questionnaire. This form is available via Panther Tracks, but must be completed, signed, and mailed to the 504 Coordinator.*
- Have a physical exam and return the completed health form to the Health Center. This form is also available in Panther Tracks. However, please note a section of the form must be completed by your doctor.*
- Provide final transcripts to Ferrum College following the receipt of your high school diploma. Transfer students will need to submit official transcripts of any college coursework attempted or completed prior to attending Ferrum.
- Register and attend a summer Pre-registration and Assessment Workshop (PAWS). Registration information will also be mailed to you.*
- Complete the Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant (VTAG) application by July 31, 2021. (For Virginia residents only.)
- Complete and submit financial aid documents.
- Complete the official check-in process upon your arrival to campus and attend the New Student Orientation Weekend program before classes begin for the fall semester. Details will be mailed to you over the summer.
- Begin your fall classes at the end of August and have a fun and successful first year at Ferrum!
*Forms that can be obtained via Panther Tracks.
New Student Orientation
Find out more about our PAWS (Pre-registration Assessment Workshops) where you will be able to meet other new panthers, and learn about the resources here to support you throughout your Ferrum Experience.