Complete Your Fall Semester Checklist!
SUBMIT YOUR FAFSA & COMPLETE FINANCIAL AID DOCUMENTS
- Submit your FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov.
- Priority completion deadline is APRIL 1, 2019.
- The Financial Aid staff is already packaging awards for Fall 2019!
SUBMIT YOUR $250 CONFIRMATION DEPOSIT
- Confirmation deposits are due MARCH 15, 2019 and may be paid online.
- Log into your Panther Portal at https://portal.ferrum.edu.
- Click on the confirmation deposits due button.
- Scroll down to and select Fall 2019 confirmation deposit.
- Scroll back up, select the credit card payment option, and then click proceed to payment.
COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION FOR HOUSING BY MARCH 31
- Your $250 confirmation deposit must be paid and student account payment arrangements current before you can be housed.
- Watch for Housing Sign-up announcements – they’re coming out soon!
REGISTER FOR YOUR FALL CLASSES
ADVISING WEEK is Monday, March 11 through Friday, March 15.
- Be sure you have PLANNED and APPROVED SECTIONS (not just courses) so that you will be able to easily select the REGISTER NOW button.
- Also, you must have ADVISOR APPROVAL on each section, which is indicated with a “green thumbs up” on your Portal planning page!
REGISTRATION WEEK is Monday, March 18 through Friday, March 22.
- Use your planning tool in Panther Portal to self-register for approved sections!
- REMEMBER, registration status is based on the number of hours you have already earned:
- Seniors (88 credits or more earned) register Monday, March 18.
- Juniors (56 – 87 credits earned) register Tuesday, March 19.
- Sophomores (24 – 55 credits earned) register Wednesday, March 20.
- Freshmen (23 credits or fewer earned) register Thursday, March 21.