Whether you want to get ahead or boost your GPA, Ferrum College invites all students to engage in a three-week intensive summer class. Classes will take place May 14–31. You can’t beat the price so register now as classes are expected to fill quickly! The deadline for registration is May 10.
- Earn 3-4 credits in just 3 weeks!
- Only $600, one of your least expensive ways to earn credits!
- Current Residential Students will pay no additional costs for their room.
- Partial scholarships are available.
BIO 111 Introductory Biology II (4) (Alison Burke, 9:00 – 11:30 and 1:00-4:00)
ENG 102 Composition & Research (3) (Beth Dantonio, 8:30-11:30am)
HIS 202 American History II (3) (Nicole Greer Golda, 9:00am-12:00pm)
MTH-100 Intermediate Algebra (3) (Justin Allen, 9:00 – 12:00 and 1:00-2:30)
MTH 111 Pre-Calculus I (3) (Carlos Nicolas, 10:00 to 11:30 and from 1:00 to 2:30)
REL 111 Literature of the Bible (3) (Eric Vanden Eykel, 9:00am-12:00pm)
SPA 102 Elementary Spanish II (3) (Patty Suppes, 9:00am-12:00pm and 1pm-2pm)
- Meals for May Term students will be available in the Dining Hall at $5.00 + tax per meal. Subway, Panther Grounds and the Pizzeria will offer a $5.00 + tax meal deal. Subway, Panther Grounds and the Pizzeria will charge regular menu pricing, plus tax for food items not included in the meal deal. You will be notified in advance of any days that Dining Services, Subway, Panther Grounds or the Pizzeria will not be available.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor to plan and register through Portal.