To provide superior service to all staff and faculty with regard to recruitment, continued employment, classification and compensation, benefits, personnel policies, and training and development. The intent is to ensure that the professional needs and interests of our employees are met so that they, in turn, can successfully foster an enriching, productive environment for our student body, fully supportive of the institution’s purpose and goals.
For Healthcare Transparency in Coverage information use the below link and EIN 27-1367957.
Transparency in Coverage
- Employee retirement contributions can be made through Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association (TIAA)
- Health and Dental insurance toward which tax-advantaged premiums the college makes a contribution
- Employee-paid Vision Insurance at a group rate
- College-paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Policies
- College-paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Policies
- Tax-advantaged Flexible Spending Accounts are available for enrollment at open enrollment time
- College-paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid leave and holidays
- Tuition Remission Program
- Use of on-campus recreational facilities and free entry into some events
- Other benefit information available upon request
ID Card Service
Ferrum College will provide an ID card to all eligible individuals who need access to Ferrum College services or as proof of being associated with the College.
Card Services is located in the Lower Level of Roberts Hall, Room 11.
Normal office hours are 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- All students currently enrolled in at least 1 credit hour. An appointment is not necessary, but students who prefer an appointment email Ms. Sandy Pagans firstname.lastname@example.org
- All full-time and part-time faculty and staff. Faculty and staff should email Ms. Lyndsey Ferguson email@example.com to schedule an appointment for a replacement card.
Replacement Card Cost
The cost of a replacement card is $45.
In addition, if you wish to add money to your ID card, please make an appointment with Student Accounts by calling 540-365-4239, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For departments wishing to add money to their departmental card, contact Ms. Lola Cannaday by emailing email@example.com, or call 540-365-6924.
Ferrum College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Educator. In accordance with all federal, state, and local laws, it is the policy of the College not to discriminate against any employee, or applicant for employment, in hiring, promotion, pay, benefits, classification, referral, or termination of employment, or in any other aspects of employment.