To provide superior service to all staff and faculty with regard to recruitment, continued employment, classification and compensation, benefits, personnel policies, and training and development. The intent is to ensure that the professional needs and interests of our employees are met so that they, in turn, can successfully foster an enriching, productive environment for our student body, fully supportive of the institution’s purpose and goals.
- Employee retirement contributions can be made through Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association (TIAA)
- Health and Dental insurance toward which tax-advantaged premiums the college makes a contribution
- Employee-paid Vision Insurance at a group rate
- College-paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Policies
- College-paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Policies
- Tax-advantaged Flexible Spending Accounts are available for enrollment at open enrollment time
- College-paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid leave and holidays
- Tuition Remission Program
- Use of on-campus recreational facilities and free entry into some events
- Other benefit information available upon request
ID Card Service
If you need to have your student or employee ID card made for the first time, or to obtain a replacement card, please click here to make an appointment. ID cards will not be made, nor replacement cards obtained, on a walk-in basis!
Please be aware that, should you need to replace your student or employee ID card for any reason, there will be a charge of $45.00.
In addition, if you wish to add money to your ID card, please make an appointment with Student Accounts by calling 540-365-4239, or by email at email@example.com. For departments wishing to add money to their departmental card, contact Lola Cannaday by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 540-365-6924.
Ferrum College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Educator. In accordance with all federal, state, and local laws, it is the policy of the College not to discriminate against any employee, or applicant for employment, in hiring, promotion, pay, benefits, classification, referral, or termination of employment, or in any other aspects of employment.