- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): Use this site to complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid on the
Internet. You will complete your application on-line and use your Personal Identification
Number (PIN) to electronically sign the form. You and your parent(s) must apply for
a PIN number on the PIN Registration Website. This will speed up the processing of your FAFSA application. Remember to list Ferrum
College’s school code as 003711 on your application as well. For those who would prefer
to complete and mail a paper FAFSA to the Federal Processor, you can download that
- FAFSA4caster-Use this tool to help complete the FAFSA and to calculate an estimate of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC).
- Funding Education Beyond High School: Great information regarding federal aid programs such as Pell Grants, Work Study,
and Stafford Loans.
- Student Aid: A tool by the Department of Education regarding many aspects of higher education.
- The State Council of Higher Education of Virginia-Refer to this link when you want to know the latest developments in Richmond with
regard to Virginia colleges, universities, and the Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant
- FinAid.org - Site offering comprehensive information regarding financial aid
- College Navigator-Federal website to assist students in learning more about college
- U.S. Department of Education-This site provides financial aid resources such as The Student Guide, financial aid
questions and answers, links to FAFSA on the WEB, and information about other financial
- Tuition Management Systems-Visit their web site for more information on payment options, free education payment
counseling and the many ways they can help you afford education. You can also call
them toll free at 1-800-722-4867.
- IGrad-Ferrum College has partnered with ECMC Solutions to bring our students information
regarding one on one student loan repayment advice, resume critique, job searches,
and much more. Register online today to get up to date information on many facets
of financial literacy!
- The National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS)-The U.S. Department of Education's (ED's) central database for student aid. NSLDS
receives data from schools, guaranty agencies, the Direct Loan program, the Pell Grant
program, and other Department of ED programs. NSLDS Student Access provides a centralized,
integrated view of Title IV loans and Pell grants so that recipients of Title IV Aid
can access and inquire about their Title IV loans and/or Pell grant data. Information
regarding any Title IV HEA Loans that the student or parent may have received while
attending Ferrum College will be submitted to NSLDS. This information is accessible
by guaranty agencies, lenders, and institutions deemed to be authorized users of the