Restaurants on Campus
Franklin Hall Dining Hall
Hours when classes are in session are as follows:
Monday – Thursday
7:00am – 9:45am
- Light Breakfast
9:46am – 10:59am
11:00am – 2:15pm
- Light Lunch
2:16pm – 4:29pm
4:30pm – 7:00pm
The dining hall will close at 6:30 p.m. on Friday.
Saturday – Sunday
10:30am – 1:00pm
4:30pm – 6:00pm
Shirts and shoes are required. After dining, all diners are requested to return plates
and utensils to the dish room window.
The student I.D. is used as a student’s meal card/debit card. A student will not be
allowed to complete meal transactions without his or her valid I.D.
There are limited options for students who forget to bring an I.D. for dining hall
- Pay cash for the meal.
- Have another student, who has a card with sufficient Dining Dollars, pay for the
meal or use a guest meal (limit of 3 guest meals per semester).
- Retrieve the I.D. card and return for dining hall entry.
- Purchase a new Ferrum College identification card.
During inclement weather when classes are canceled or delayed, the dining hall hours
will be adjusted.
- If all classes are canceled, the dining hall will open at 10:00am
- If classes are delayed, the dining hall will open one (1) hour prior to the start
- On days when classes are canceled or delayed, the dining hall may close at 6:00pm
based on employee availability.
Retail Operations Hours
Monday – Friday: 11am – 11pm
Saturday & Sunday: 4pm – 11pm
(open at 11am for home football games) Papa John’s Express
Monday – Friday: 11am – 2pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed The News Café
Monday – Friday: 8am – 4pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed Blue Ridge Burgers & Deli
Sunday – Saturday: 11am – 9:30pm Ice Cream Shop
Sunday – Saturday: 11am – 7pm Papa John’s Pizza (Mercantile)
Sunday – Saturday: 11am – 9:30pm
(On campus delivery coming soon!!)