Restaurants on Campus
Franklin Hall Dining Hall
Hours when classes are in session are as follows:
Monday – Thursday
- Breakfast 7:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
- Light Breakfast 9:46 a.m. – 10:59 a.m.
- Lunch 11:00 a.m. – 2:15 p.m.
- Light Lunch 2:16 p.m. – 4:29 p.m.
- Dinner 4:30 pm. – 7:00 p.m.
The dining hall will close at 6:30 p.m. on Friday.
Saturday – Sunday
- Brunch : 10:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Dinner: 4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Hats are not to be worn in the Dining Hall, shirts and shoes are required. After dining,
all diners are requested to return plates and utensils to the dish room window.
The student I.D. is used as a student’s meal card/debit card. A student will not be
allowed to complete meal transactions without his or her valid I.D.
There are limited options for students who forget to bring an I.D. for dining hall
1. Pay cash for the meal.
2. Have another student, who has a card with sufficient Dining Dollars, pay for
3. Retrieve the I.D. card from an on-campus location and return for dining hall entry.
4. Purchase a new Ferrum College identification card.
During inclement weather when classes are canceled or delayed, the dining hall hours
will be adjusted. If all classes are canceled, the dining hall will open at 10:00
a.m. If classes are delayed, the dining hall will open one (1) hour prior to the start
of classes. On days when classes are canceled or delayed, the dining hall may close
at 6:00 p.m. based on employee availability.
Papa John’s Pizza
Phone: 540-365-5000 • Franklin Hall (lower level)
Papa John’s Pizza is owned and operated by the College. Cash, checks, dining dollars,
and credit/debit cards are accepted. When classes are in session the hours of operation
are as follows:
- Monday – Friday 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- On campus delivery is available from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Sunday – Saturday. Papa
John’s Pizza will be open at 11:00 a.m. on Saturdays for special events.
Phone: 540-365-4454 • – Franklin Hall (lower level)
Subway is owned and operated by the College. Cash, dining dollars, debit cards, and
credit cards (commuter students) are accepted. Hours when classes are in session are
- Monday – Friday 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday 2:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Subway will be open at 11:00 a.m. for special events on Saturday.
Phone: 540-365-4471 • Bookstore
Starbucks is operated by the College. Cash, dining dollars, debit cards, and credit
cards (commuter students) are accepted. Hours when classes are in session are as
- Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday – 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday- Closed
The Crazy Cuke
The Crazy Cuke is an outside venue that is quickly becoming a Ferrum favorite. Dining
Dollars, cash, & checks are acceptable forms of payment. Fresh wraps, salads, nachos,
build your own Panini's and much more can be found at this grab and go venue.
- Monday-Friday 11:00a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday Closed