College life is a time of exciting intellectual and social growth. Students consider new ideas, discover new interests, and explore ever-broadening horizons. College can also be a time of spiritual exploration and maturity. Ferrum College Spiritual Life offers students a chance to examine their faith, to assess what is most important, and to forge a system of values that will sustain them through their adult years.
Growing out of its history of service and its affiliation with the United Methodist Church, Ferrum College is committed to creating an environment that encourages spiritual growth and development. As a result, Ferrum College offers a number of opportunities for students to celebrate life, faith, and explore God’s intention for human living.
Student Lead Worship Service, Sunday, 6:30pm
This service feature our Praise Band with different students each week leading in worship.
Hover over image to see Weekly Schedule:
Worship Service This Week
- Worship Services are Student Led.
- Fresh Wind Gospel Choir & Praise Band.
- Sunday at 5:15 Fellowship Meal
- Service begins at 6:30pm.
Minister Of The Week: TBD.
Various Small Group Formation Opportunities
- Real Life Table Talk Tuesday 4:30 – 6:00 pm. Bring any topic. Share in a faith based community of supporting people and build to become a better person.No filter. No restrictions.(Student Facilitators): Antoine Morris and Rick Phillips.
- FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes). Creating opportunities to share your love for Christ with teammates and friends. Weekly meetings Wednesday 8pm.
Additional Spiritual Life Opportunities
Ferrum College Praise Band is a community of musicians and singers who have a passion for Christian music. “FCPB” provides music for Sunday evening worship as well as other Spiritual Life events. This group has opportunities to travel to local churches and other music venues during the semester. For information go to the Spiritual Life Office or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.