Ferrum College Catalog 2010 - 2011
Download a PDF of the print version of Ferrum College Catalog 2010-2011
Ferrum College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097, or call 404-679-4500, for questions about the accreditation of Ferrum College.
Ferrum College is accredited by the University Senate of The United Methodist Church and is a member of the National Association of Schools and Colleges of the United Methodist Church.
The social work program receives accreditation visits from its national professional organization, and the teacher education program is regularly evaluated and approved by the Department of Education of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Ferrum College also holds membership in:
- Appalachian College Association
- The College Board
- Council of Independent Colleges
- Council of Independent Colleges in Virginia
- Council on Undergraduate Research
- National Collegiate Athletics Association
- National Collegiate Honors Council
- The Virginia College Fund
Mailing Address and Telephone
Ferrum College, P.O. Box 1000, Ferrum, VA 24088-9000
(540) 365-2121 TDD# (540) 365-4614
web site: http://www.ferrum.edu
Please direct all questions relating to currently enrolled students to the Academic Resources Center: (540) 365-4529.