FOCUS-2 is a self-paced career guidance tool designed to you help you discover and explore career options that match your interests, personality, values and skills.
To optimize your use of FOCUS -2 please be sure to:
- Combine Your Assessment Results” to narrow and refine your exploration of majors and career fields based on all your FOCUS assessment results
Save 2 majors and 5 or more occupations that appeal to you.
- Remember that you can log back on to FOCUS-2 at any time to complete new sections or print out results. FOCUS-2 always saves your records so you can pickup where you left off earlier.
How to Create Your Student User Account in FOCUS-2
- Log into the FOCUS-2 website
- Select “If you need to create new account, click here.”
- Enter the following Access Code: panther
- Enter your personal information being sure to select a user name and password that you will remember easily.
- Please Note: Usernames and Passwords are Case Sensitive.