LEARN about the region's musical heritage.
LODGE in a comfortable room.
RELAX with "campus-to-festival front gate" shuttle service to and from FloydFest.
- Double Room(s) 120.00 per room, per night
- Single Room(s) 75.00 per room, per night
PLEASE NOTE: There is a 2-night minimum stay required. If there are more than two in your party, you should plan to reserve additional rooms.
For questions, please call 888-508-7822.
- Rooms with two single beds and private bathrooms
- Bed and bath linens (no maid service or linen exchange)
- Hot breakfast each morning in our campus Dining Hall
- Free Wi-fi
- Elevator, air-conditioning
- Handicapped accessible
- Convenient parking
- Kitchen & laundry facilities
- Comfortable lounge areas
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Pets are not allowed
- Subway & The News Cafe (serving Gevalia coffee) centrally located on campus
- Metro Deli, Papa John’s and Starbucks Coffee available at new Ferrum Mercantile across
the street from campus (hours may vary)
- College police on call 24 x 7
- Blue Ridge Institute & Farm Museum exhibit tours within walking distance
Listed room rates include shuttle service to and from FloydFest.
Director of Summer Programs