Campus Venues Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 11am – 8pm
Monday – Friday: 11am – 9pm
Saturday & Sunday: 3pm – 9pm
(open at 11am for home football games)
The News Café & Campus Store
Monday – Friday: 8am – 9pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9am to 4pm
(closes at 5pm when there a home football game)
Franklin Hall Dining Hall Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday
7:00am – 9:45am
- Light Breakfast
9:46am – 10:59am
11:00am – 2:15pm
- Light Lunch
2:16pm – 4:29pm
4:30pm – 7:00pm
The dining hall will close at 6:30 p.m. on Friday.
Saturday – Sunday
10:30am – 1:00pm
4:30pm – 6:00pm
- Shirts and shoes are required.
- Daily Menus are published on Facebook
- After dining, all diners are requested to return plates and utensils to the dish room window.
- The student I.D. is used as a student’s meal card/debit card. A student MUST complete meal transactions with his or her valid I.D.
- There are limited options for students who forget to bring an I.D. for dining hall transactions:
- Pay cash for the meal.
- Have another student, who has a card with sufficient Dining Dollars, pay for the meal or use a guest meal (limit of 3 guest meals per semester).
- Retrieve the I.D. card and return for dining hall entry.
- Purchase a new Ferrum College identification card.
During inclement weather when classes are canceled or delayed, the dining hall hours will be adjusted.
- If all classes are canceled, the dining hall will open at 10:00am
- If classes are delayed, the dining hall will open one (1) hour prior to the start of classes.
- On days when classes are canceled or delayed, the dining hall may close at 6:00pm based on employee availability.