The Ferrum College Online Bookstore in NOW open!
The Ferrum College Online Bookstore & Marketplace offers:
- An average savings of 60% off list price when shopping the Marketplace
- Free shipping on select orders over $49
- Year-round online buyback where you name the price
Please note, textbooks will no longer be offered for purchase at the Ferrum College Campus Store.
All courses, required materials, and pricing options are displayed in a personalized, easy-to-use page when you log in with your Panther ID credentials.
Log in with your Panther ID to view a personalized course page
Select from the new, used, eBook, & rental options available
Checkout & complete your order in less than 5 minutes
Visit the website and order online at ferrum.textbookx.com
The new Ferrum College Bookstore operates completely online and can be visited at ferrum.textbookx.com.
Yes! Students can purchase Ferrum items like t-shirts and hats at the campus store. School supplies like notebooks and pens plus other items are also available.
- View a personalized page featuring all your courses and required course materials.
- Select from new, used, eBook, and rental options
- Save an average of 60% off list price at the Marketplace
- Free shipping offers on select orders over $49
- Sell your books back on the website at any time of the year — you name the price
- Visit the website at ferrum.textbookx.com and log in with your Panther ID. Your registered courses and the course materials assigned to them will appear all in one page.
- Select from the new, used, eBook, and rental
- Follow the on-screen prompts to check out and deliver to your home or to campus.
The earlier you order, the more chances you have to find the best deals. It’s recommended that you order at least 2-3 weeks before the term begins.
The Marketplace is where students and others buy and sell books from each other at discounted prices. Students can save an average of 60% off when selecting these books. These orders do not qualify for free shipping.
Yes, students can deliver to campus and pick up in the mail room.
Check out with any major credit card. If you don’t have a credit card, you can use Visa gift cards, or similar, to order.
The Bookstore offers various shipping methods and time frames. Orders over $49 qualify for free economy shipping (does not include third-party Marketplace items).
Use the Order ID number in your confirmation email to check delivery status. Not all Marketplace vendors offer tracking, but you can contact the seller through the website.
Most orders can be returned for a full refund as long as it’s within 30 days of the order. eBooks can be returned within 14 days. Marketplace items are non- returnable. Items ineligible for return are marked “non-returnable” at checkout. Check the website for full details. If you miss the deadline to return or you ordered a book that is not returnable, you can always sell your book on the Marketplace.
You can sell any book, not just textbooks, on the website. Visit the “sell” page on the website, post the book that you want to sell, name your price, and then wait for a bid to come in.
Visit ferrum.textbookx.com/help or call 1-800-887-6459 for customer service assistance.