Accepting Our Offer of Admission
Once you been accepted, the next step is to submit your $250 confirmation deposit indicating your intention to enroll at Ferrum College. This deposit is not an additional
charge, but an advance payment that will be credited to your student account for Fall
Semester 2013. This deposit is refundable until May 1, 2013; it is non-refundable after May 1, 2013.
Please return the enclosed confirmation card along with your deposit or submit your payment online using your Panther Tracks account. Your Panther Tracks log-in information will be located on the bottom of your
Methods of Payment
- Pay Online - Submit your deposit via Panther Tracks and join the Class of 2017
- Mail check or money order to the following address:
Ferrum College Admissions Office, P.O. Box 1000, Ferrum, VA 24088
- Pay by phone by calling the Admissions office at 1-800-868-9797
Complete the Enrollment Process
Once your Confirmation Deposit has been posted to your account, you can complete any
of the following steps to enrollment online through Panther Tracks. We will automatically mail paper copies of the forms that are not completed online.
- Submit your completed Housing Survey. If you are a student who is eligible to live
off-campus and you are planning to do so, you will complete the housing waiver form
- Complete and submit the 504 Questionaire. This form is available online but must be
completed, signed, and mailed ot the 504 Coordinator.*
- Have a physical examination and return the completed health form to the Health Center.
This form is available to be printed from Panther Tracks but includes a section that must be completed by your doctor.*
- Request that your transcripts be sent to Ferrum College upon completion of your high
school diploma. (Transfer students will need to submit offiicial transcripts of any
college coursework attempted or completed after being accepted to Ferrum.)
- Register and attend one of the Summer Pre-registration and Assessment Workshop Programs
(PAWS). Registration information will be mailed to you.*
- Complete the official check-in process upon your arrival to campus and attend the
New Student Orientation Weekend program (August 29 - September 1). Details will be
mailed to you over the summer.
- Begin classes on Monday, September 2, 2013 and have a fun and successful first year
*If you prefer, all of these tasks can be completed at your convenience through Panther Tracks.