Current students! Show us your #Panther Pride! Complete these steps for a smooth transition
to Spring Semester.
STEP 1: Register for Your Spring Classes
- Student Planning and Advising Week: November 3 - 7
- Registration begins November 10
- Be sure you have "planned and approved" courses in advance
STEP 2: Take Care of Any Incomplete Financial Arrangements
- Check Datatel Notifications on your Panther Portal
- If you have a notification, report to Student Accounts by December 5
- Any spring balances not covered by financial aid or payment plans are due December
STEP 3: Finish the Semester Strong
- Stay on schedule with your class projects and assignments
- Prepare yourself to do well on your exams: December 10 - 15
STEP 4: Enjoy a relaxing Holiday Season!
- Make arrangements to leave campus the day after your last exam
- Be safe and enjoy your break
STEP 5: Return to Ferrum College refreshed and ready for a successful spring semester!
- Make plans to return to campus on Sunday, January 11
- Advisors will be available in their offices 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. for schedule changes
There are a lot of things to be proud of when you go to Ferrum College. Find out more
by following the #PantherPride hashtag on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.
Share your own #PantherPride points by tagging them #PantherPride and #Ferrum.
Did You Know?
Our Golden Panthers, alumni who are graduated 50 years or more, currently fund the Golden Panthers Scholarship, which supports a student with merit and need.
Ferrum has spent more than $40 million for new and updated facilities in the last
U.S. News & World Report lists Ferrum College among their Best Regional Colleges in the South!
Ferrum is home to 21 sports teams and our state-of-the-art Hank Norton Center
is an integral element for College recruitment and strengthens our athletic programs.